Turning the unpleasant misfortune of an accident into a pleasant experience is what we do at the Bill Walsh Body Shop. If you have any questions please call us toll-free anytime at 800-587-6608. We are here to serve you and your complete satisfaction is our goal. We have been in the body repair business for over 40 years and understand what needs to be done to give you the highest quality, factory approved repair and highest quality finish in the most timely manner. We are the only body shop in the North Central Illinois region with the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval and the only factory authorized body shop which means your vehicle will be repaired and restored to its original condition using factory trained ASE certified body technicians, original factory parts and to the same exacting specifications as when your vehicle originally left the factory.
Frame and Unibody Repair Metal Repair & Replacement
The frame or unibody of your vehicle is comparable to the foundation of your home. It must be strong and precise before anything can be built or repaired around it. Metal repair and replacement is an extremely critical phase. We strive to use original replacement parts and factory approved repair procedures. All necessary corrosion protection procedures are used to meet or exceed factory corrosion warranties.
Estimating & Insurance Coordination
We make every effort to write a precise estimate the first time; this sometimes requires minor disassembly of damaged areas and a bit more time. An accurate estimate helps us and the insurance company ensure a smooth flow of the repair process. As an established collision facility, we'll work with your insurance company to arrive at a fair price to perform quality repairs that we can proudly stamp with our Bill Walsh guarantee, and you'll be proud as well.
Automotive painting and refinishing is truly an art at the Bill Walsh Body Shop. Matching the exotic finishes found on many of today's vehicles requires special expertise in application techniques, such as state-of-the-art paint booths combined with some of the top technicians in the Midwest.
With our convenient, in-house Detail Department, your car never has to leave our facility. This brings the cost down for you and gives us the opportunity to control quality throughout the complete repair process.
Quality inspections are an important part of the repair process at the Bill Walsh Body Shop. The critical, final quality check is performed by our Detail Department. Our staff of trained technicians carefully examines the repaired area and thoroughly cleans the exterior and interior. We take pride in delivering a clean vehicle with a like-new finish.
Bill Walsh Body Shop Highlights:
- Free Pickup in LaSalle County and surrounding area
- Friendly, trained and well experienced management staff
- Coordinate insurance claims for *all* insurance companies
- Illinois Registered Motor Vehicle Repair Shop
- Repairing All Makes and Models
- Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval Body Shop
- DuPont Paint Partner
- Most modern and advanced repair equipment in the area
- Free Estimates - No Appointment Needed
- State of the Art Frame and Unibody Repair
- Computerized Paint Matching
- Top Technicians in the Midwest
- Scorpion Spray In Bedliner installation (better than Rhino, less expensive than Rhino, better warranty than Rhino and installed by Body Shop technicians)
- Our staff will coordinate with your insurance company to make sure you get a high quality repair and make the process as painless as possible for you.